When I was notified a few weeks ago about the Studio McGee for Target Collection I was really excited. Studio McGee has its own online store filled with stylish decor treasures for the home. When Target collaborates with someone they do a great job of providing affordable decor items that anyone can afford. Annie and I thought it would be fun to choose our favorites and see if we have any overlaps. I have linked all of my favorites at the bottom of the page, but first I am going to take two and show you how to decorate with the Studio McGee for Target Collection and get the collected look.
When I saw the Studio McGee Collection for Target I knew I wanted this vase and the limestone link. To be honest, I had no idea how they would look in my home. I don’t have a lot of new accessories but I love a Collected Look. You might enjoy my post The Collected Look and How to Get It for more tips.
Here is the vase in my family room. I love the juxtaposition of the antique box with the new vase and link. My coffee table is new as well. Don’t be afraid to mix the old and the new. The fern is faux from Hobby Lobby here.
In this photo, I paired the vase and link with a vintage oil painting of a boy and vintage style french candlesticks. I like the way the new vase and link lighten up the vignette. FYI the vase needs a tall skinny bud vase inside if you fill it with anything live.
This vignette is in the guestroom. I filled the vase with Sponge Coral and placed the link on top of some old leather books from @perchdecor
I love this thrifted bamboo etagere in my bathroom but it has always needed something on the top shelf. I think this is perfect. I placed a couple of sea fans behind the vase & link.
In Summer’s room, I styled the vase and link with two of Jenna’s childhood books by Maurice Sendak. Don’t be afraid to use them in unlikely places.
I actually purchased the vase and link for my office but now I am not sure where they will end up.
Here are my favorite Studio McGee designs for Target. Most of them are super reasonable. I think they did a great job with this collection. I have linked all below in my shop the post.
1. Left to right, I lam ordering the larger wood vessel (currently out of stock) but the smaller is the one I have shown above. I ordered two of these indoor outdoor rugs for our bathroom. This textural cute would be great under a console table or pulled up to a coffee table for extra seating.
2. These woven stripe pillows come in several colorways (love them). This brass link would be great on bookshelves like you see in my post Easy Steps to Style Your Shelves here. The boxes have a lot of bang for the buck and great on bookshelves as well.
3. I seriously considered buying this lamp for my desk. I would probably change out the shade for interest. This faux oil would be another great shelfie addition. The limestone link is a winner in my book, substantial and versatile.
4. I am waiting for the bigger basket to come back in stock. I will use for magazines in my office. Love this simple rectangular mirror with a great price point. This block print pillow would be darling in a child’s room.
5. Love the scribble art and the botanical, a pretty addition to any room.
SHOP THE POST
Do you have favorites from the Studio McGee for Target Collection? Please share if you have purchased any. Pop on over and visit Annie at Most Lovely Things. I am dying to know if we picked any of the same. Something tells me she might pick a black item or two. What do you think?
You read How to Decorate with the Studio McGee Collection from Target here on Rough Luxe Lifestyle first.