I am so excited to announce that I have been selected as one of the 10 bloggers to cover the High Point Spring Market. I am looking forward to meeting the other nine bloggers that will be joining us (my new best friends!)
If you aren’t following them you will want to. Each will have a different perspective to share on the market.
- monica benevides,www.monicawantsit.com
• Cindy Hattersley, cindyhattersleydesign.com/blog
• Joanna Hawley, jojotastic.com
• Kyla Herbes, houseofhipsters.com
• Mary Ann Pickett, classiccasualhome.com
• Ivonne Ronderos, www.dkorinteriors.com/dkor-living-blog/
• Danny Russo, dannyrusso.com/blog
• Claire Staszak, centeredbydesign.com/blog/
- Heather French, frenchandfrenchinteriors.com/blog/
I just returned from the Bloggers Conference L.A rejuvenated and inspired. Now I just have to find the time to implement all of the great information. We had some great speakers at the conference, Miles Redd being my favorite. He is witty, charming and uses color and layering like no one else in the business.
I got to spend time with my blogging friends, Debra (5th and State), Annie (Most Lovely Things), and Mary Ann (Classic Casual Home). If you aren’t’ following their blogs you should be!!
The conference itself was a lot of work, but we did squeeze in a couple of dinners. The first night at the fabulous Republique
The second night we had another fabulous meal at Little Next Door in West Hollywood. Both Mary Ann and Annie are former Orange County residents so they know all of the hot spots.
On the way home from dinner the first night we popped into the new Waldorf Astoria right near our hotel. The beautiful gardens were illuminated to perfection at night.
We strolled through the beautifully appointed lobby. You can see Mary Ann poking around in the background.
This gorgeous hydrangea arrangement greeted us.
The last night one of my favorite designers, Peter Dunham, had an after party at his delightful shop Hollywood at Home. You can shop till you drop online if you like. If you have been following this blog you know he is one of my most coveted. We missed his talk (so disappointed) because we stopped to get a bite and it ended up taking forever. But, the “Bubbles and Bites “were much more than bites and beautifully displayed.
Loved all of the “rooms” in the showroom.
Isn’t this wallpaper fun? It would be wonderful in a game room or bath.
He carries all of my favorite fabric vendors along with his own line.
Thank you Peter for hosting us! Designer Lori Dennis hosted a lovely gala at her home as well. Thanks Lori! We had dinner reservations so we had to cut out early.
So don’t forget to follow me on facebook (cindy hattersley) instagram (cindyhattersley) and right here for updates and all the fun once the market starts. We will be there April 14-18. Our fabulous sponsors are
Sponsors participating in the tour include:
• Bernhardt Furniture, www.bernhardt.com
• Century Furniture, www.centuryfurniture.com
• Crypton Home Fabric, www.cryptonhome.com
• E.J. Victor, www.ejvictor.com
• Exquisite Rugs, www.exquisiterugs.com
• Heritage Home Group, www.heritagehome.com
• IMC – Interhall, www.imchighpointmarket.com/interhall
• Karastan Rugs / Mohawk Flooring, www.karastan.com
• Littman Brands, www.hudsonvalleylighting.com
• Lloyd Flanders, www.lloydflanders.com
• Modern History Inc., www.modernhistoryhome.com
• Rowe Furniture, www.rowefurniture.com
• Sunbrella / Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, www.sunbrella.com
• Universal Furniture, www.universalfurniture.com
I can’t wait to share all of the new introductions with you!